Monday, April 26, 2010

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean it...i totally forgot that i had a blog!!! EEK! so today i am just going to tell you the dream i had:
Today I had a cooking class at village home, but today the class was on ice-skates!! Tyler wanted to cook on ice-skates, so I told him that he could take my place! Meanwhile, Amanda and Makenzie were trying to find the last easter-egg from the easter egg hunt at Village Home. Nina and I knew where it was because we looked at cheats onine. Suddenly Out of nowhere I zapped home with Nina, without a minute to spare I called my 10 year old friend Isabelle and asked her to drive Nina and I to the mall! She accepted, but she was a bad driver (it was scary).. when we got to the mall nina and izzy wanted me to buy a scarf they found,"its to big" I complained, I said that because the scarf went down to the manikins toes!! Nina and I started fighting (I don't know why) "STOP FIGHTING!" Isabelle yelled, "its ok we are bff's" we answered, Isabelle just nodded her head

Next I got zapped to the parking lot of village home, Isabelle came with me (but not nina) Isabelle and I walked over to a dirt area, Isabelle showed me a trick, she turned into a worm and dung in the dirt, and then she turned back to a human! I was so amazed that I gathered a bunch of people from village home so they could see her turn into a worm and then into a human. But the people came to late, Isabelle was already a worm!! the people at village home just said "its just a worm" then they walked away, but as they were out of sight, Isabelle turned back into a human. She had dirt all over her shirt.
Then I walked to the backyard of village home where Amanda and Makenzie were, "WE FOUND THE LAST EGG!" they yelled with excitement, "yeah, Nina and I did too" I replied. They didn't believe me, they just started walking to Ava's (A coffee store). I wanted to spy, so I turned into a bird and followed them, amanda kept on saying "That bird is followin us". Hehe
Becoming a bird was quite fun I have to say, I love flying! Yet, I love birds too

After waisting my time spying on Makenzie and Amanda, Village home turned into Makenzie's house! and I was on the deck....Shae was there....Shae's bf was there...and a bunch of people. Apparently Ava's was right down the street from makenzies house too! So I turned myself invisible and spyed on them again....it was not really interesting so I walked back to makenzies house. Before I knew it amanda and makenzie were in the backyard. I looked over the deck and a bunch of boys were down there "Come down and play battle waarior with us!" they yelled,"Ok!" I yelled back, but as I was on my way Makenzie stopped me and said,"NO! If you go the cotton balls with fall out of the canon and the, blah,blah,blah" (She was saying blaberish so I don't know the rest) weirdly...I went down to where they were and played with them! One of the boys said I had good cards

THEN I WOKE UP


Extra: I remember something to do with Poniccho... I don't know what though
Extra2: I think it's cool how my brain stored what people look like, how they sound, and what thier style is!!
Extra3: The stuff at the mall was really cute! But did I see it somewere and remember it? Or did I make it up?
Extra4: Isabelle was a scary driver. She put her brakes on fast and we chucked forward into the seat, (that happened in the office[t.v. show]...but idk...) she also drove really fast!
Extra5: I think i got the "Battle Waarior" Part from the Simpsons!!!
More later,

Emily (age 11)

No comments:

Post a Comment