Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter


My easter was friggin awesome!! I got a basket of candy, Candy bars, jelly beans, Pez, and more easter candy. My whole fam went to my great aunts house, we ate chiken, and salad, and more yummy food!! haha, we also talked, and played games! Oh yeah, My moms cousin made these really cool cupcakes, they looked like apples!! they were sooo good. there was a creamy, chocolate filling inside, and it was just like heaven!! (Pic at top) My life is really great right now! I went clothes shopping yesterday with my best friend and I must say "i love Areopostale!!" Aero is the best store eva!!!!!!
-emzzzy
P.S. Sorry for not posting for awile. here is a update:
-When I try to laugh, I start coughing (stupid cold{i feel better but I am still coughing})
-I saw Alice in Wonderland (and it was REALLY good)
-My grandma and grandpa came over for 2 days
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment